Friday, March 20, 2009

Silk Ribbon Embroidery Bible

I know that unless you are a crazy quilter, silk ribbon embroidery is probably not your thing. And I don't think it is as popular as it was 20 years ago. I quickly thumbed through this 2005 book "Silk Ribbon Embroidery Bible" by Joan Gordon a few days ago. Then after I got home, I got thinking about the book. I should have spent more time looking at the book. It was a spiral bound book, so it laid flat.

My 10 second glance told me it would be worth buying. I say that because it seemed to have lots of pictures of prays and flower arrangements in it. I came home to do a google on this fairly recent book and the Amazon opinions have this book highly rated. Have any of you Crazy Quilters seen it? I think this is going to be the next book in my sewing room's library.

No comments: