Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And what were you doing at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09

As you might have guessed, today at that time, I was in my sewing room.

I heard on the radio today, that this phenomenon only comes once each century. That is, that the numbers 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 correspond with the exact time and date.

So today, the 8th of July, 2009 at about 12:34ish, I was working on a little project that I'm making for Scott and Michelle's wedding, which is July 18th, 2009, next weekend.

So what were you doing today at 12:34 today?

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

I knew there was something weird about lunch time today. I heard ticking and a small cheer right around that time. I had two guests, both of them popped in at the same time from two ends of the country. One from Iqualet and one from PEI.. wow... I knew it was a special day...

Vicki W said...

Oh it was a truly special day.....I was eating a cashew butter and blueberry jelly sandwich at my desk at work! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Whatever are you making Gail? The fabric looks like something magical for a special dress or something? You are truly talented. LB