Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - A New Decade

Last evening, as we ate a fun New Years Eve Chinese supper with wine, we talked about what the next 10 years will bring us. We talked about how old the kids will be, and all the graduations that will be top of mind. We talked about our travel wish list and strategies to stay healthy.



I love remembering things that happens when a new decade comes around. In the past 30 years, here's a few things I remember about the decade years.

1980 - Baby P and I move to New Brunswick and started a new life.
1990 - We built our new dream house and we still live in it.
2000 - I left a job for a new job that lead to another job that was very successful.
2010 - Will be my first full year of official retirement

Happy New Year and Happy New Decade

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

There is a big debate on our radio station as to whether this is the start of a new decade or the end of a decade... I think its the start of a new decade myself!
Happy New Year!