Monday, February 15, 2010

I am featured on Lazy Girl Designs!

Have a look at the Lazy Girl Designs website. You probably already know I love the Lazy Girl designs by Joan Hawley.
.

This week, Joan has featured ME on her weekly blog. Go have a look at the Lazy Girl's blog. Be sure to leave a comment, ok!!
.

So you might ask, what is my next Lazy Girl project?
.

Here it is. It's a Miranda Day Bag. These are the fabrics I'm going to use for my first go at this bag. I need a couple of things yet before I can get started, but I should be all set to start this bag next week. I'll be sure to show you my progress.

7 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Congratulations, Gail! That is truly awesome!

Linda H said...

Way to go Gail! You're famous now!! Can I have an autograph?? haha

Donna's chitchat said...

The bag looks amazing... I want to make one too... yipeee... a new bag!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Gail,

Congratulation on being a featured quilter. Very deserving indeed. You create some very lovely things and your bags are to die for. I really really love the Shoe Pincushion. I will have to try to make one in the future. And thanks for introducing me to Lazy Girls Designs. Love them. Hugs Judy PS

I will go back and leave a comment on Lazy Girls when I get home from work.

Quilting Queen said...

Am Looking forward to getting your autograph at the Gathering of the Guilds in Sussex this April..
Congrats on the Lazy Girl Designs recognition. well deserved.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Great feature Gail. I loved it and actually did learn something new. (about how you got in to quilting) Congrats. Miss you. Linda G

bargello said...

'Twas great article Gail, and I am not surprised friend!