Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Hubby

Yep, it's my hubby's birthday today. You've seen him many times on my blog. We've been talking about his birthday week. It's a big birthday ... I won't say which one.

Our granddaughter Caitlin reminded me, and everyone else in her family, that it was her turn to make Grampie's birthday cake. So she's doing that this afternoon with me. We have to figure a way to keep Grampie out of the kitchen so we can work hard to get it all decorated. We're all going out to a restaurant for supper to celebrate. I suppose they'll even have the waiters sing to him. He'll love that!! Then we'll all come home for cake and tea.

Pictures of Grampie and his special cake will be posted this evening.

2 comments:

Linda H said...

Happy Birthday Mert! All the Best!

Linda G said...

What a lovely picture of you two.