Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thanksgiving Bracelets


Since we will be away on our Thanksgiving, the past two Sundays, we've had two big Thanksgiving dinners with our daughters and their families.    Since I had lots of supplies left over from making stitch markers for the run for the cure, my grandchildren and I made some jewelry crafts on our Thanksgiving Day while taking in the heavenly aroma of roasting turkey.  Here's a photo of Jessica and Emily and I putting the finishing touches on our crystal bracelets.    Aren't they pretty!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Donna's chitchat said...

My God your hand looks like mom's hand... so does mine. pretty bracelets by the way.

Mick said...

Beautiful!! I wish I had been there for some beading but we'll have to get together after your trip to do bracelets!