Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My new Sew Much More table - Before and After

I'm still sorting and organizing, but the new table fits like a glove. 

Have a look at the before picture.   If you look behind my sewing machines you can see I've been pinning things to the exposed part of my bulletin board while the rest has been blocked off by my thread stand.    My Pfaff is directly above the bank of drawers, so it was not comfortable to sew there at all...

And this is what it looks like after.  I moved my threads to the far side so I can now see my bulletin board again.  And there's lots of room on either side of both machines to work.  

Ahh, this Sew Much More table is going to give me so much more comfort when sewing..





7 comments:

Joanne said...

A sewing room of my dreams!!♥

Quilting Queen said...

Looks great, now get busy....lol. I expect to see lots of posts ..

Linda H said...

Wow! great "makeover". we'll expect your productivity to go up about 400% now!!! lol
Seriously, you'll enjoy the extra room and you're right, you'll be so much more comfortable...

Anonymous said...

Looks great. Wish I had time to rearrange my room. Linda G

Anonymous said...

Looks good! The kids will be excited that they can sew beside you now, lol.
Michele

bargello said...

Great addition Gail. Does your sewing machine sink right in to the table?
K

Anonymous said...

I have just bought one of the tables here in Australia, its the best thing, I have my Pfaff on it too and my Quilting machine next to it as well. These tables are great and make life so much easier, now all I need is more time to use it!!
Love your blog.. Glenda in Sydney