Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dear Kobo - What's for supper!

I'm not much of a reader.  I've always said I'd like read more, but it never happens.  I probably read 3 or 4 books a year.  I know real readers who read a minimum of 15 to 20 books a year.   My hubby is a reader though, and we thought this new Kobo eReader would be a good way for him to stock up on his reading material before we head south for the winter.  

I think I'll like to use this Kobo in the kitchen.   Have you ever found a great recipe on the Internet, only to have to write it down on a paper, or print the recipe off to take to the kitchen.    

For supper tonite, we're going to try TGI Friday's Sizzling Shrimp.     And what's for supper tomorrow you ask... Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup!

4 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

that is very cool. How do you find the recipes on the kobo... I love it..

Kathy said...

Atta go...isn't the Kobo mine, I love mine! IT is so comfy for these arthritic hands. We will have to talk.

Anonymous said...

A new toy! Looks like fun. Linda G

cpm said...

YUMMY! to both recipes! Cool gadget…will it make me like cooking?!? :-)