Monday, November 7, 2011

Neck Nuzzler for Aurora

Aurora was around this weekend for all the excitement of  the arrival of  Baby Jack!   Among the many things we did, we also made a special project. 

Because she is now in a booster seat, she wanted a neck nuzzler pillow so she can sleep more comfortably in the car.   It's a Simplicity pattern, and there was a big error in the instructions.  But we figured out how to fix the error, and finished it just in time for the big drive home to Saint John.


Neck Nuzzler parts


A purrrrrrfect fit, don't you think?

7 comments:

MissesStitches said...

Soooooo cute! And what a great idea! My little Aurora may need one when she outgrows her car seat.

Karen said...

That nuzzler is cute, but the look on Aurora's face is adorable! You are such a terrific grandma, Gail.

Joanne said...

Definitely perfect!

Linda H said...

HOW CUTE!!!! I want one too! Aurora sure does look like her Mom...

NancyA said...

Very cute! But, for those of us who might want to make one, what was the error and how was it fixed?

GailM. said...

I will make a separate post later this week on what the Simplicity error was. If you are looking for it, I will call it Simplicity Neck Nuzzler 5310 pattern error. That way if anyone googles it, they may pick up my separate blogpost and it may save them some frustration.

NancyA said...

Thanks, I will look for it, because I really want to make this and it would be nice to know the error before I begin.