Friday, February 10, 2012

Winter Wonderland - Update

I haven't updated for a while on my Winter Wonderland project that I started last July.   Recently, I've finished the last of the smaller blocks.   I am working on the final block. It's the header block.  It's the largest block and it's half finished. I'm taking it south with me, and I'll get it done while I'm away.    I'm getting excited now, to finish the block and move on to the next steps of completing the quilt.

While I'm south, I thought I'd also finish up all the blocks that make up the border of the WW quilt.  I have all my fabrics ready.   But I went to look for my pattern, it's missing.  Or should I say, it's put away somewhere, where I can find it... except, .... I can't find it.   

I've looked in all the obvious places without success.  The good news is, is that I've found a few things that I wasn't even looking for, but I'm glad I found... .tee hee...

This weekend, I'll start a systematic search to look in all the non-obvious places to see if I can find it. 




5 comments:

Linda H said...

I'm soooo glad I'm not the only one who does this.... lol. It'll turn up...just where you least expect it!!

MissesStitches said...

I'm always doing that, too! So frustrating.

Quilting Queen said...

I'm sorry I have to giggle...that happens to me too...and I usually find it after I've gone and bought another one. good luck finding it.

Wendy said...

I have the same problem as you Gail...put things away for when I need them and then can't find them...funny; just today I was wondering how your Winter Wonderland quilt was coming along. You are doing lovely work!

Teresa C said...

I just pulled my pattern out today and am going to do mine in blue as well. So.much.work. I hope you get a lot done!