Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A visit to Harrods Department Store

We spent some time at Harrod's department store here in London.  It was beautiful.  I'll show you a few pictures.  I didn't take pictures in the expensive jewelry part of the store.   But trust me, it was all so beautiful and sparkly.  I got out my camera when we got to the kitchen section.  Loved all the color of everything I saw there.
New appliance colors.   Light blue and Avocado Green!




Love Les Crueuset

Beautiful china dishes display

More beautiful dishes, and even more beautiful center pieces

Christmas decorations hanging from the ceiling

Ice Cream parlor at Harrods
Other side of ice cream bar.


A tribute to Diana and Al Fayed in the lower level

1 comment:

Donna's chitchat said...

Beautiful. What a blast!

I have a tea strainer from Harrods! I have never used it.. but maybe I will now, that I have seen the store!