Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Stockings for the Terraces

I'm so impressed with the work that members of our Guild did this morning.   This must be a record.  We made the 70 Christmas Stockings with time to spare.  We enjoyed talking to some of the seniors who live at the Terraces.

Going in this morning, we had no idea how long it would take, but thought for sure it would take a whole day.   Well in 3 hours, the sewing was done.   All that had to be done was fuse on the stars.  A great day, and I'm so glad we said we would help.

Check out the photos on our Cotton Mill Quilter's Guild blog.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

The project was a good one and I was honoured to be a part of it! Thanks Gail!!
And...Aren't the stockings cute?

sheila said...

Gail, just wondering if you would have any idea how I can make my blog into a hard copy book? Or even if there is such a thing.
Sheila s.jonesblack@gmail.com