Monday, July 22, 2013

Grammie Camp 2013 - Theme is Love

The kiddos will be coming to the cottage Tuesday evening and settling in to spend the rest of the week.  My sister will arrive at the cottage late in the afternoon.  She driving all the way from the Annapolis Valley in Nova Scotia to do this event with me.  I am so lucky to have such an awesome sister!!  

After only a few clues this past weekend, the kiddos guessed the theme.  The theme of the camp is LOVE.   I hope they will LOVE all the activities, the food, the games, the crafts and feel the LOVE that went into planning this event just for them.    

Stay tuned for lots of LOVE from Grammie Camp this week.  

2 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

My bags are packed... the boxes are taped shut and I am ready to hit the road in the morning.... liking the weather forecast for tomorrow... overcast makes for much better driving...

Linda H said...

Lucky kiddos!!!