Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Preparing for Grammie Camp 2013

This will be the fourth summer that, with the big help from my sister, I organize a Grammie Camp for my grand kids.  It's held at our cottage at Cumberland Bay in the upper Grand Lake area.  My sewing will be put on the back burner and I'm in full Grammie Camp preparation mode now.   Lists, and more lists.  Menus are planned.  Crafts and activities are scheduled.   Movies and Music are chosen.   
The forecast looks amazing!!!
We have a theme for Grammie Camp.   We've given the kids a couple of clues and reveal the theme just before the camp begins.   We've had Christmas in July as a theme a couple of years ago, and last year we had Ladybugs as a theme.   Here are the first two clues for this year's camp, see if you can guess.

Clue #1)  The theme is not an animal or bug or anything living. This year's theme is not a holiday like Halloween or Easter.  The theme is a four letter word!

Clue #2)  You can make this theme with two hands!



4 comments:

Lee said...

Geez, should I know this?! It's not coming to me...

Donna's chitchat said...

I am excited to be with all of you... the sun is just a bonus!

Linda H said...

LOVE! That's my guess!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and I can't wait to hear all about it afterwards. Lucy