Friday, June 13, 2014

It's that time of the Month again!

That would be time to start working on my Block of the Month from "The Quilt Show".   I've been waiting until a week or two into the month before working on the blocks.  There have been some great suggestions posted on the BOM forum by keeners who do the blocks within a few days of the release of the monthly pattern.   This month was no exception.

I took the time to cut out all the pieces required for the N, O, P  and R blocks.  It took me a while to find all the right colors.  It's easy to get mixed up.  Ask me how I know.    I'll do a block a day next week.    After sashing these 4 blocks, they will be added to last months blocks and the middle section will be complete.

Friggy as it is, I'm really enjoying this BOM.

No comments: