Sunday, November 30, 2014

Gifty items for the Cotton Mill Guild's Fund Raising Auction - Day 1

On Monday December 8th, we will have our final guild meeting of the year.  Part of the morning's entertainment is an in-house guild silent auction of home made or crafted items made by members followed by a pot-luck luncheon.

I love to make small items so it's a natural for me to make some items.     It's not like I'm sitting down doing nothing this time of year, but I feel compelled to help our guild raise money.  It's my personal challenge to make something every day until Monday December 8th.

With the money raised, the guild buys supplies like batting and backings to make cancer quilts for the sick in our area...

So today, day 1, here's what I made for the auction.

Two small pencil case size zippered pouches with cute beaded zipper pulls.  

Come back tomorrow evening to see what I've made.



No comments: