Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I love that Pfaff Bi-level foot

Usually I'm applying a binding with one of my favorite Pfaff feet, the bi-level binding foot.   Today I was sewing on a temporary sleeve on a quilt for our guild's quilt show this weekend.     This quilt is already bound.  So when I move the needle over to the far 0 position, set my stitch length to a 6, which is huge, my machine  bastes in the ditch.  

On the back is the temporary sleeve.  I did hand stitch the bottom of the sleeve with a big stitch.   

Both lines of stitching will come out easily after the show.

I hope to see you at the show.   I will be there on Friday.  

If you are looking for details about the show, please visit our guild's blog page here.  It will give you times, directions etc.  






1 comment:

Colleen said...

That's one of the many reasons I love to read blogs, I learn so much. I didn't even know about the bilevel foot. Got to get me one of those!