Thursday, May 21, 2015

Modern Take Along Bag

It's been a while since I made a take-along bag.    

This one is made from modern fabric and was sitting half made for months now.. possibly even since last summer.    I can't tell you how many times I've moved it from one side of my worktable to the other.  I don't even know who or why I started to make it.   Well, after all this time, I now know that it would have been easier to just to finish it than manage moving it out of my way.   It took just 20 minutes of work.  It's done.  

It just so happens that a young friend and his wife are expecting a baby.    This will make a nice little bag for mama-to-be to take to the hospital.   I bought a few small baby things to put inside.

Now I'm pumped up to see what else I can clear from my worktable.  

 

No comments: