Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Presenting my Classmate Bag


It's done.   It's adorable.   There are several pockets, and it's a pretty flat bag.       The next question is, what will I put in it.     I have several collections of things that I keep in Ziplock bags.     I've decided to keep my collection of quilting rubber stamps and supplies in it.   They fit perfectly.      

I liked the different techniques in this project.  How to add the pockets, how to add the d-ring, and how to ad the cute handle.  Although I would do it a bit differently next time.  

If you look closely at the bottom picture, you'll see that there are still pins holding the binding in place.   I've been stitching bits at a time on the deck.    It will be done today.



It holds pens and a pad of paper.

It folds up pretty flat.  It clips closed.
(Thanks Heather for the rescued clip!)

I've put my label on the front.   

3 comments:

Donna's chitchat said...

that is adorable Gail... and the fabric is sweet! you are amazing!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I need to get out the patterns I have for stuff like this and just do it.

Kathy said...

It is sweet, Gail!
Do you use a special foot when sewing with vinyl?